They say many hands make light work. Whether you are motivated by our mission or have special skills you want to put to good use, we’re grateful for all of the time and energy our volunteers pour into the Earth & Spirit Council.
We welcome short-term, long-term, and professional volunteers.
Currently, we’re looking for volunteers with these interests and skill sets:
- Graphic Designer
- Are you artistically inclined and savvy when it comes to making enticing flyers and invitations? Are you looking to boost your portfolio with creative collateral? We want our barn dance and silent auction to shine and are looking for a graphic designer to put together invitations, postcards, and flyers for the event. The sky is the limit ... whatever you imagine!
- Auction Procurement
- We're looking for help procuring silent auction items for our upcoming auction and barn dance. Can you help gather highly sought after donation items? Are you well connected to the local community and businesses, or want to be? Can you make local businesses feel like rock stars for supporting a local non-profit?
- Portland loves its flyers and posters. Help us spread the word about Earth & Spirit's upcoming events by posting flyers in select parts of town.
- Event Support & Tabling
- Are you organized, hands-on, or just love meeting new folks? Help with event set up and take down or man a table at upcoming fairs and conferences!
- PR Specialist
- Are you a PR and media outreach guru? We're looking for someone to help get the word out about our organization and events.
Are you short on time but high on services? We appreciate the following discounted products and services:
- Print services
- Venue rentals
- Sound & music
- Food & beverage
Contact Us if you have gifts and services to share.